Can you believe it? October is two days away!!!! Boy the time has flown by!
Things have been good at the Gregory household. We were thankful that our washer and microwave were still under warranty, so we didn't have to pay to have them fixed. My computer....that's another story. They think my hard drive can be saved, but other than that, the power is done. So, I ordered a new laptop! YAY! I've missed not having my computer at home. Ivan has let me use his when I want, so that has been nice.
We are starting to look for a newer vehicle for our family. It's getting harder to travel anywhere beyond two hours in my Alero. Things are starting to happen to it. So, we've been looking into suburban's. We'll see what we find. Ivan is more comfortable in a suburban. He can ride in a minivan, but it gets to be uncomfortable after a while. It's fun being tall. It definitely has it's advantages and disadvantages.
Ava is getting so tall. She is squealing all the time and now doing a fun scream. It seems like new noises and sounds are coming out of her all the time!HA! She is crawling everywhere and trying to get in to things. I don't think I've ever used the word "no" so much in my life. She loves daycare. We think that's where she is picking up a lot of these new things.
I sliced the tip of my finger yesterday while peeling potatoes. Ivan laughed at me and said it wasn't anything big, but it's hurting me so bad. I think it's a pretty deep cut. It's still bleeding. I'm going to go down to our Health Science area and see if one of the nurse's can take a look at it. Beware of new peeling gadgets. That's what did it for me. HA!
Our grandparents are still the same. We ask for continued prayers for all of them.
We hope all is well with you.
Until next time....
Toodles,
Laura
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment