It's hard to believe that 11 months ago today, our little Ava came into this world and oh how she has blessed our lives! She is such a joy! God has blessed our family so much. The little things she does every day just amaze me.
We had a fun weekend this past weekend. We took a small getaway in our new suburban. We went to Traders World, Florence Mall in Kentucky, then stayed in a train car in the Crown Plaza hotel in Indy. I felt like I had been gone a week when we got home. Ava did so well. We did buy her her Halloween costume. She's going to be a bumble bee. We tried on her costume Sunday. She looked so cute. She loved seeing herself in the mirror. In fact, she got so excited that she lunged towards the bathroom mirror and hit her head on the frame. She got her first big bump on her head. I felt so bad for her. But, an hour later she was clapping and growling. Growling is her new thing. It's hilarious.
I went home today at lunch and discovered we didn't have any water. Thank goodness I married a man who knows a lot about plumbing!HA! Our house is on "his list." HA!
We hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy this beautiful weather! I love this time of year when the leaves start changing.
Until next time....
Toodles,
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment